Thursday, December 29, 2005


Final journal cover - same techniques as the others. This one also has a pocket inside with journal prompts. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work!! I saw the post on Altered Books and came to take a peek. It is all so very nice.

Anonymous said...

W0W Colleen everything you do is exceptional! I love the journals as i've been thinking of doing this also rather than making the entire thing. Now, everyone is gonna KNOW that i've been copying you for sure! Well, ok, maybe i will, just a little. They're great!

Anonymous said...

I saw your post on altered books as well and had to check it out. Beautiful work! I was wondering what you put in the journal pocket as prompts?

Neeniebug said...

For journal prompts, I found many of them on the internet (just Google "journal prompts") and printed on labels.

Thank you all for your kind words.

Colleen