Tuesday, April 01, 2014

48 Weeks with Donna Downey - Week 10

I got stalled for about a month on this one, mainly because I got really sick with an upper respiratory infection and had absolutely no energy to work on it. Here's Donna's:




She does amazing things dripping paints - when I do it, it often becomes a real mess. Part of it is because she uses a lot of fluid acrylic paints and I have more heavy body acrylics so they just don't drip much. I can't justify replacing all of my paints so just make do the best I can. Here's mine:




I thought about working on it further but at this point I am so ready to move on...especially since I'm about 2 weeks behind. Not that it's a big deal as there's no expiration date on the class. I just want to get to some more lessons and that's what I'm going to do.


No comments: