Friday, January 31, 2014

Catching Up

Almost a year since I posted anything. Probably because I keep in touch mostly via Facebook anymore. But I did several artsy craftsy things last year so might as well dump 'em all so I can move forward with more current items.

I started out a new journal with this page. Love the ochre yellow and the pink together. 

This was the second spread using some Alice in Wonderland paperdolls I got ages ago.
More playing - used crackle paint in the corners. 
One of the few completed spreads I did. Used Dylusions sprays on watercolor paper. I just love the coral pink against the teal and yellow. And the lady? You'll see her again in another page.
 This was a fun page - came across the technique on Pinterest. You draw a curved line and put about 8 to 10 dots along it and then just connect the dots in expanding and contracting curves. Very fun way to fill up a page.

No comments: